Online NAC OSCE Mock Exam for Oct. 2021 exam (one student at a time)
- 12 Simulated online NAC Exam Stations and two short breaks (as opposed to 10 Simulated stations in the real exam in Oct. 2021)
- Live assessment of your performance and oral feedback in all stations as well as review of all your recordings personally done by Dr. Vahid Nilforushan, our well-known instructor and the creator of our courses. The oral feedback you will receive during the mock (at the end of each station or during the breaks) will help you improve your performance as you proceed in the mock exam (to the best of our knowledge, not offered by other courses yet).
- Trained native English speaker SPs
- Detailed extensive written feedback provided by Dr. Vahid Nilforushan after the online mock exam (to the best of our knowledge, not provided by other courses yet).
- Only 15 spots available
- The video recording of your exam available to you shortly after the exam (to the best of our knowledge, not offered by other courses yet)
- Flexible dates/times for those registering early (to the best of our knowledge, not offered by other courses yet).
- Approximately 3 hours in length
Although you will be able to take the online mock exam by using a regular phone, to have the best experience as well as access to the video recording of your exam, please do your best to use a computer with a good internet connection for your mock exam.
Here is the schedule of our online mock exam. Only one spot is available for each time slot to provide you with special attention and assessment by our instructor. Please pay attention to the time zones indicated in the schedule (PDT for those in BC and EDT for those in Ontario).
You may book your online NAC OSCE mock exam session by using the booking system below. After making an appointment, please click on “Add to cart” that will appear on your screen and proceed to checkout to make the payment. Otherwise, your appointment will be cancelled. The mock exam takes about 3 hours and costs $365.
Please note that in the booking system below, the time slots are shown in your local time (our system detects your local time and shows the time slots in your local time, so you will not need to convert the time zones). After booking your appointment, please look for our emails in your inbox or spam folder. You may be able to cancel, change your appointment or request for a refund within one hour after making your appointment. Afterwards, no refunds will be provided.
If all spots are filled up or the available dates/times are not suitable for you, you may Click Here and enter your information and preference in our form to get notified in case we can add other dates/times to our mock exam.