Fully interactive private (1-on-1) online NAC OSCE course
Because of the time limits of our instructor, this course has limited availability. If you do not want to miss our next fully interactive course, please Click Here or scroll down and enter your information in our form to get notified once the registration opens for this course.
This course is mostly useful for those who have a good command of English as it is fully interactive. It consists of:
- Twenty four hours of 1-on-1 fully interactive sessions with our well-known instructor, Dr. Vahid Nilforushan. Unlike other courses where several students attend the course, listen to lectures and have no to minimal chance for interaction, this course provides you with lots of opportunities for interaction and feedback. Therefore, based on Edgar Dale’s Cone of Experience, this will lead to the best outcome in learning, remembering and mastering your skills. Since no other students will be present in the sessions, the course schedule is flexible and can be agreed upon before or after registration by contacting us. The sessions include interaction in different clinical scenarios in a fully interactive format followed by feedback and guidance. You will be given assignments after each session and you will have some time between the sessions to practice and master what you have learned in each session. Since lecturing, step by step guidance and some demonstrations are included in our pre-recorded course (which is a part of our this course and you will have access to), no time will be wasted on lecturing during the sessions. You will have an option to choose video chat or audio chat for your interactions. The sessions will be recorded and you will have access to them while you have an active subscription (at least 12 months). To respect your privacy, your recordings will not be available to anyone else.
- 12 month subscription to our pre-recorded NAC OSCE course (regular price $1150). We suggest that you start reviewing pre-recorded NAC OSCE course at least two weeks before starting the interactive sessions start to make maximum use of the sessions. We are currently adding video demonstration of a variety of clinical scenarios, updates other useful content to the pre-recorded course and you will receive them without additional charge during your subscription.
- Optional live 1-hour weekly online group sessions/conference calls with the instructor until your exam in 2021. As you may know, these sessions in combination with our pre-recorded (downloadable) course constitute our semi-interactive course. The online group sessions are held on Fridays at 6 PM PST/9PM EST and can be joined by computer or phone. Each session includes at least one interaction in a clinical scenario, so you will have an opportunity to interact in a scenario and receive feedback periodically. You can also ask your questions, connect with others who are enrolled in the course, share useful information or talk about your progress. Attending the online sessions/conference calls is optional, but recommended.
- Direct and quick access to the instructor for asking your questions.
- Eligibility for a 33% discount on 1-on-1 online interactive sessions with the instructor if further sessions needed ($50/hour for students as opposed to $75/hour for others)
Of note, by subscribing to this package, you will become eligible to get 60% discount for UpToDate subscriptions as well (you will pay $23 US dollar plus tax per month to UpToDate if you want). (if interested, please contact us for more information)
Our pre-recorded (downloadable) course, which is a part of this course and our semi-interactive course, consist of videos and documents that need to be downloaded to your device.
The videos can be played on Windows and MacOS computers (not on iPad, tablets or cell phones) and the documents can be used on both computers and iOS and Android devices (iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and cell phones). The videos can be played on one computer only and the documents can be used on one computer and one iOS or Android device only (maximum two devices for documents).
You will need to install special software on your device to use the videos and documents. You will receive the links for installing the special video player and document reader shortly after your purchase. In a few hours to 1 day after the payment (depending on the number of orders we receive), you will receive the links for downloading the course videos and documents. After downloading the course package, you can disconnect from the internet and use the course offline.
Your name will appear as a transparent watermark on the videos and documents.
To learn more about our pre-recorded course, you may watch our Free Demo here. Please just note that the video demonstration of a variety of clinical scenarios and other useful content that we are currently adding to the pre-recorded course are not mentioned in the Free Demo yet.
If you have not seen the reviews of our students who participated in our different preparation programs for Canadian clinical skills exams, you may click here to see what they had to say.
Out of stock